Interested in Office Space?
At The Sanders Group Realty, LLC, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, The Sanders Group Realty, LLC will be a valuable partner along the way.
When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you've got control over your own improvements, without clearing anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at the end of the year, and purchasing a commercial property is a large deduction.
- Additional income. As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
Your next step is to begin your search with The Sanders Group Realty, LLC. As a seasoned commercial agent, I'm passionate about learning your business needs in order to tailor your search for you. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining my knowledge of Indianapolis's market with the specific needs of your business, you'll get maximum benefit out of owning your business's real estate. Call (317) 337-9839 for a consultation today.